Chance of severe thunderstorms in the Plains on Friday
Scattered strong to severe storms will be possible from northeast Colorado and northwest Kansas into Nebraska Friday afternoon and evening, then overnight across portions of the central and northern Plains. Large hail and strong wind gusts will be the primary threats, although a tornado cannot be ruled out.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.01 in (1016.1 mb) Dewpoint63°F (17°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles SE Bayonne NJ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Friday Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 10am and 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73. East wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Friday Night A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 65. East wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. East wind 9 to 14 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Monday Sunny, with a high near 77. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 65. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.