Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514 Lon: -122.527314 Elev: 1360ft.
10 Miles WSW Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 57. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE