Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514°N Lon: 122.527314°W Elev: 1360ft.
10 Miles WSW Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 69. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 49. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 59. Light south southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE