Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedNNW 1 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
WHISKEYTOWN HQ#2 (OBRC1)
Lat: 40.610514 Lon: -122.527314 Elev: 1360ft.
10 Miles WSW Central Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. West southwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. West northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 85. North northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Shasta Lake Area / Northern Shasta County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE