Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1012.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
Howard Beach NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 30. West wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 22 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 29. West wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind around 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE