Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 7 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
FIVE CENT (WEAC1)
Lat: 40.756581°N Lon: 122.924019°W Elev: 2511ft.
Douglas City CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 62. East northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 32. East northeast wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 67. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE