Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity65% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint42°F (6°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
FIVE CENT (WEAC1)
Lat: 40.756581°N Lon: 122.924019°W Elev: 2511ft.
Douglas City CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind. Wednesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light northeast wind. Thanksgiving Day Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. East northeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Friday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Friday Night Rain. Low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Sunday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Monday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.