Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 14 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.6 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
Springfield Gardens NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 9am, then a slight chance of rain between 9am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE