Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069 Lon: -111.96503 Elev: 4226ft.
4 Miles SSW Magna UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -11. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10. Wind chill values as low as -8. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -3. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Light west southwest wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Widespread haze. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE