Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1022.7 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
South Ozone Park NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 30. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow before 10pm, then rain or freezing rain between 10pm and 4am, then rain after 4am. Low around 29. East wind 13 to 18 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Blustery.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE