Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.3 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
2 Miles S Ridgewood NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow before 3pm, then a chance of snow. High near 36. West wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 22 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 29. West wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE