Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 8 G 16 mph
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.9 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 59. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light southwest wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE