Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.719944 Lon: -123.928294 Elev: 2737ft.
7 Miles S Maple Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Showers likely after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 48. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light east southeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind around 6 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE