Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 15 G 26 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
Howard Beach NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 11am, then a slight chance of rain between 11am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 11pm, then rain and snow likely between 11pm and 2am, then snow likely after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE