Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1009.9 mb)
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
3 Miles S New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 63. North wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 78. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE