Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056 Lon: -114.03583 Elev: 4236ft.
40 Miles E Wendover UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. South wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. South wind 8 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE