Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Wendover / Air Force Auxillary Field (KENV)
Lat: 40.72056°N Lon: 114.03583°W Elev: 4236ft.
40 Miles E Wendover UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 46. West southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming east southeast after midnight.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. North wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE