Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 15 mph
- Barometer29.63 in (1003.3 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 55. East wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 21. Windy, with a south wind 17 to 26 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Windy, with a northwest wind around 31 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Windy, with a northwest wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE