Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.58 in (1001.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 47. East wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 23. Blustery, with a north wind 14 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 32. Breezy, with a northwest wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE