Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.8 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
South Ozone Park NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Scattered flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Scattered flurries. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE