Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.67 in (1003.9 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.97°W Elev: 144ft.
3 Miles SSW New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind around 6 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 48. East wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 23. Blustery, with a north wind 13 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE