Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.14 in (1020.5 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
Springfield Gardens NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 11 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Scattered flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Scattered flurries. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE