Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.57 in (1035.7 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Allentown Lehigh Valley International Airport (KABE)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -75.43 Elev: 390ft.
North Catasauqua PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow, mainly after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 30. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow before 10pm, then freezing rain and sleet. Low around 29. East wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.2 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 44. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northampton County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE