Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 10 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1013.0 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Allentown Lehigh Valley International Airport (KABE)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 75.43°W Elev: 390ft.
North Catasauqua PA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 26. Light southwest wind.
- Monday A slight chance of light snow before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after 8am. High near 47. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all snow after 11pm. Low around 20. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northampton County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE