Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 18 MPH
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069 Lon: -111.96503 Elev: 4226ft.
22 Miles WNW Grantsville UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind 13 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 79. West southwest wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Light north wind becoming north northeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE