Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069°N Lon: 111.96503°W Elev: 4226ft.
22 Miles WNW Grantsville UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 60. Breezy, with a southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming west northwest 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain showers likely before 9pm, then rain and snow showers likely between 9pm and midnight, then snow likely after midnight. Some thunder is also possible. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. North wind 10 to 17 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northeast wind around 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Great Salt Lake Desert and Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE