Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer29.94 in (1013.2 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
3 Miles SSW New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly before 4pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 36. West wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 29. West wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind around 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE