Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.64 in (1003.8 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
Saint Albans NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 53. South wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 22. Blustery, with a south wind 17 to 23 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Windy, with a northwest wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE