Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
Cambria Heights NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog before 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 33. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. West wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE