Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.0 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
Jersey City NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of light rain between 11am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New York (Manhattan), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE