Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer29.54 in (1000.5 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Allentown Lehigh Valley International Airport (KABE)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 75.43°W Elev: 390ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 58. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight Rain showers, snow, and sleet before 2am, then a chance of sleet. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 19. Blustery, with a northwest wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 25. Blustery, with a northwest wind 21 to 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Light southwest wind increasing to 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Warren County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE