Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles S New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely, mainly before 3pm. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 44. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 35. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE