Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Eureka WFO (EKA01)
Lat: 40.8°N Lon: 124.16667°W Elev: 43ft.
4 Miles SW Humboldt Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. North wind 8 to 13 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE