Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.67 in (1004.0 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.97°W Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles SSW New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 57. East wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 26. Breezy, with a south wind 16 to 23 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New York (Manhattan), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE