Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Rain Fog/Mist and Breezy
- Wind SpeedNE 22 G 29 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.1 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
3 Miles SW Maspeth NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 46. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 35. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries. Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE