Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly between 9am and 3pm. High near 34. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind 13 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE