Heavy rain possible along the Central Gulf Coast by Friday Night
A winter storm will move out of the Rocky Mountain states and Great Plains Friday. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories will remain in effect. As it moves east, this system will pick up Gulf moisture and bring heavy rain and thunderstorms to the central Gulf Coast late Friday. These will persist into Saturday, when some thunderstorms could contain strong and damaging wind gusts.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedW 14 mph Barometer30.22 in (1023.4 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 20ft.
Ridgewood NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 7 to 9 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night A slight chance of showers after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday A chance of showers, mainly after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night A chance of rain before 3am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday A chance of snow before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. New Year's Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.