Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 61. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light and variable wind becoming south 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE