Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
2NM SW New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM EDT THIS EVENING THROUGH
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE MOVES SOUTHEAST OF THE WATERS AS A COLD FRONT
APPROACHES TODAY. THE COLD FRONT MOVES ACROSS THE WATERS TONIGHT.
HIGH PRESSURE RETURNS EARLY NEXT WEEK. ANOTHER COLD FRONT WILL MOVE
ACROSS THE WATERS WEDNESDAY....FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER AREA OF HIGH
- This Afternoon W wind around 11 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tonight WSW wind 9 to 11 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 11 to 14 kt increasing to 14 to 17 kt in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 26 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night WNW wind 10 to 13 kt, with gusts as high as 21 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday WNW wind 8 to 10 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSW around 6 kt in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind around 6 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday W wind 5 to 7 kt. A chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE