Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.1 mb)
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -73.78 Elev: 26ft.
Queens Village NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers and thunderstorms likely before midnight, then a chance of showers. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE