Threat of flash flooding continues on Sunday for the Southern Plains, the Southwest, and Inter-Mountain West
High levels of moisture still remain in parts of New Mexico and Texas, as well as portions of the Inter-Mountain West on Sunday. This will continue the threat of locally heavy rainfall and flash flooding. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall on Sunday.
2NM WSW New York NY
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA COLD FRONT APPROACHES FROM THE WEST EARLY THIS EVENING...THEN
CROSSES THE TRI-STATE THE REMAINDER OF THE NIGHT...MEANWHILE A
COASTAL LOW TRACKS TO THE EAST...THEN NORTHEAST OF LONG ISLAND
TONIGHT. HIGH PRESSURE THEN BUILDS IN FROM THE WEST THROUGH
TUESDAY NIGHT. THE HIGH THEN GRADUALLY SLIDES TO THE EAST
WEDNESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY...BEFORE RE-CENTERING OVER THE AREA BY
- Tonight Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming W 5 to 10 kt in the evening. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday WNW wind around 15 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night NW wind 10 to 12 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NW wind around 6 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NNE 5 to 7 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NE wind around 8 kt becoming E in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night ENE wind 5 to 7 kt. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE