Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
Long Island City NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 60. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 80. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kings (Brooklyn), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE