Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.99 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 42. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight A chance of drizzle before 9pm. Patchy fog before 9pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 34. Northwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 13 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New York (Manhattan), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE