Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.738556°N Lon: 108.836583°W Elev: 5940ft.
30 Miles ESE Dutch John UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Yampa River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE