Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1011.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. West wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 20 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind around 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New York (Manhattan), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE