Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 6 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1017.9 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 78. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 59. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New York (Manhattan), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE