Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer29.85 in (1010.9 mb)
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9pm, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 64. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 80. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE