Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1010.6 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.97°W Elev: 144ft.
New York NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 46 by 3pm. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a slight chance of snow showers between midnight and 4am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of light snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A slight chance of snow, mixing with rain after 9am, then gradually ending. Cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New York (Manhattan), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE