Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 15 G 26 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.6 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind around 14 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain between 10am and noon. Cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Essex, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE