Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Showers likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Scattered flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Scattered flurries. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE