Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.5 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 11ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. East wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery, with an east wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday A chance of snow before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE