Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
FIVE CENT (WEAC1)
Lat: 40.756581°N Lon: 122.924019°W Elev: 2511ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 32. East northeast wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 35. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE