Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.8 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
New York/John F. Kennedy Intl Airport (KJFK)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 73.78°W Elev: 26ft.
Glen Oaks NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 34. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 9am, then a slight chance of rain between 9am and 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE