Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedN 15 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.7 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility1.75 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Farmingdale, Republic Airport (KFRG)
Lat: 40.73 Lon: -73.41 Elev: 85ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 8 mph becoming west.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow and sleet after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Snow likely before 1pm, then rain between 1pm and 3pm, then a chance of snow after 3pm. High near 36. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 23. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night A chance of flurries before 10pm, then a chance of flurries after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Blustery.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Nassau, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE