Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-9°F (-23°C)
Current conditions at
General Downing - Peoria International Airport (KPIA)
Lat: 40.66 Lon: -89.68 Elev: 682ft.
3 Miles WNW Peoria IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Wind chill values between -8 and -13. South southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values between -2 and -12. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 15. Wind chill values between 5 and 10. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values between 1 and 8. West southwest wind 8 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 17 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Peoria County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE