Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.4 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
General Downing - Peoria International Airport (KPIA)
Lat: 40.66°N Lon: 89.68°W Elev: 682ft.
3 Miles WNW Peoria IL
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Light east wind becoming northeast 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely before 1am, then snow. Low around 29. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 16 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. North wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Peoria County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE