Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.97°W Elev: 144ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of light snow before 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 43. East wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New York (Manhattan), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE