Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNE 9 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1015.7 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 78. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 60. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New York (Manhattan), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE